Something different, and easy to make! You can vary the sweetness, spiciness, and seasonings to taste.
Sweet Mustard Tilapia
fish fillets, about 6 oz. per serving (tilapia, salmon, or whatever you like)
butter substitute spray (opt.)
2 Tbs. mustard per 6 oz. serving (dijon, yellow, or combination, as you like)
1 Tbs. sweetener, or equivalent per 6 oz. serving (1 Tbs. granulated splenda, or 2 packets, or 2 drops of liquid sucrolose) or to taste
1/2 - 1 tsp. other seasonings, as desired, such as parsley, dill, basil, paprika, pepper flakes, tarragon, etc. (per 6 oz. serving)
lemon slices or wedges, if desired
1) Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
Spray a baking sheet lightly with non-stick spray. Cover with foil, and then spray foil. (Makes clean-up a snap!)
2) Place fillets on foil-lined baking sheet.
3) Spray lightly with butter substitute spray, if desired.
4) Mix together mustard(s), sweetener, and any desired seasonings, to taste.
5) Brush on fish fillets.
6) Bake at 400 degrees F. for 12 minutes.
Can be pan-fried, instead.
I use a combination of mustards, for more flavor.