Sunday, August 5, 2007

Lost Week

A week and a half ago, I had a new grandson, Gideon James, 10 lb., 9 oz. of joy.

I expected that this last week I would blog every day, and publish a full-featured newsletter on Thursday, with a week's menu and PDF files for recipes and a shopping list, together with practical pointers of tools, tips, and strategies.

Well, those of you who are my friends from Kimkins.com will know that Gideon ended up quite ill and in the hospital. I greatly appreciate all the outpouring of love and prayer and support so many of you expressed. It means so much! I am happy to report that Gideon made a complete turn-around and is home from the hospital!

Needless to say, though, the newsletter and blogging (and everything else) have slipped this week. Still, I'll put out my menu, a couple of recipes, and a few thoughts to help us through the next week of good weight loss.

Now, I sincerely hope the next week goes as planned!

No comments: