This is so easy --- under 30 minutes, and no clean-up! (If you don't like salmon, try another fish, like tilapia.)
Salmon Bundles, With Lemon, Capers,and Rosemary
4 (6 ounce) salmon fillets
1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil (or, olive oil spray)
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
1 tablespoon minced fresh rosemary leaves
8 lemon slices (about 2 lemons)
1/4 cup lemon juice (about 1 lemon)
1/2 cup wine (white or marsala wine, or vegetable broth, if you prefer)
4 teaspoons capers
4 pieces aluminum foil
1) Spray or brush both sides of salmon fillets with olive oil and season with salt, pepper, and rosemary.
2) Place each piece of seasoned salmon on a piece of foil large enough to fold over and seal.
3) Top the each piece of salmon with 2 lemon slices, 1 tablespoon of lemon juice, 2 tablespoons of wine or broth, and 1 teaspoon of capers. Wrap up salmon tightly in the foil packets, folding edges to seal well.
4) Place a grill pan over medium-high heat or preheat a gas or charcoal grill.)Or, heat the oven to 375 degrees.)
5) Place the foil packets on the hot grill and cook for 10 minutes for a 1-inch thick piece of salmon. Serve in the foil packets.
I like it when my husband grills this outside on the patio, because then the house doesn't smell fishy. (I skip lemon on his, because he doesn't care for them.)